Organised by Ealing Southall & Middlesex AC
JOIN US FOR THE PERIVALE 5 ON SUNDAY 4TH DECEMBER 2022.
A fast, flat, 2 lap course with a unique finish on the athletics stadium track. The traditional 5-mile road race has been a fixture in the London Borough of Ealing since 1998. Organised by Ealing Southall & Middlesex AC we welcome all runners to join us for this popular event!
£200 prize bonus for breaking the male or female race record!
Male course record: 24:36 | Female course record: 27:33
- Location: Perivale Athletics Track, Stockdove Way, Perivale UB6 8TJ
- Start time: 10.00am
- Distance: 5 miles
- Minimum Age: 15yrs. Age as at 04/12/2022
- Activity: Road Race
- Open to: Solo participants
- Entry Fee: £20.00 per person (UKA Affiliated), £22 (UKA Unaffiliated)
- UKA License No: UKA 2022-43088
- Our 2022 Charity: We are proud to be supporting the Ealing Food Bank. Please consider making a donation alongside your entry to support this fantastic charity.
- Event & Refund Cancellation Policy: Once your entry is accepted refunds are not possible, however, if you are unable to run on the day, you may transfer your entry to another runner (Booking fees are non-refundable). To transfer your entry, please contact the race organisers at least 48 hours before the race takes place. If the event should be cancelled by the organisers, your entry will be transferred to the next event in 2023.
- Additional Fees: A 6% booking fee will be added at the checkout
- Event Organiser: Shona Cowper (Race Director), ESM
- Organiser Email: email@example.com
Open from 8.30-9.30
Collection on the day only.
Please arrive in good time to collect your timing chip and running number at the registration desk, which will close at 09.30am.
Please wear your number pinned to the front of your vest.
A fast, flat 2-lap course finishing on the athletics stadium track.
In 2022 we continue to support the Ealing Foodbank who provide emergency food and support to local people who are referred to them in crisis.
Please consider donating to this fantastic charity as part of your registration. Your gift of financial support can make a real difference. Click on the image to find out more.
Prize giving will take place at 11.30am
Event T Shirt for all Perivale 5 Mile finishers.
1st, 2nd & 3rd place (male & female)
1st place for each UKA 10 year band (male and female)
Highest age graded athlete
1st place Ealing resident, unattached to a running or triathlon club
1st Men’s team (3 to score) | 1st Women’s team (3 to score)
Male course record
24:36 Kebede DEREJE (Ethiopia) 2002
Female course record:
27:33 FAY FULLERTON (Havering) 2015
It is important that you are fit to run. Please do not come to the event if you feel ill on the day or in the run up to the event. Please check the weather forecast and wear appropriate clothing for the weather.
We encourage competitors to travel by public transport if possible. For those coming by car, please make use of local roads for parking. However, please do not park on Stockdove Way as this is part of the race route.
The nearest Underground is Perivale (Central Line), (a 15-minute walk, or a 4 minute journey on Bus 297). The Bus 297 also runs from Ealing Broadway every 15 mins, and is an 8 minute journey. The 297 stops on Argyle Road, at the end of Stockdove Way. NB: The overground station at South Greenford is closed on Sundays.
Toilets, Changing and Bag Storage
Please come changed and ready to run. Toilet facilities are available at the athletics track and neighbouring golf course clubhouse. A manned baggage drop will be available.
No water stations on the course. Water is available at the race start/end.
Mostly traffic free.
In line with England Athletics guidelines, the use of head/earphones is strictly prohibited as you will not be able to hear marshals’ safety instructions or other warnings. The wearing of head/earphones will lead to disqualification.
Once your entry is accepted refunds are not possible, however, if you unable to run on the day, you may transfer your entry to another runner (Booking fees are non-refundable). To transfer your entry, please contact the race organisers at least 48 hours before the race takes place. If the event should be cancelled by the organisers, your entry will be transferred to the next event in 2023.
The details of the athlete I am entering into this race will be passed onto the event organisers for the administration of the race.
The athlete’s name and date of birth and the email address of the person completing the booking form will be passed onto the chip timing company. Personal details will be deleted 1 week after the event.
Where specified on the booking form, any medical information provided will be passed onto the medical team present at the event.
1) I take full responsibility for ensuring the athlete I am entering into this race is medically fit to compete & understand that they compete entirely at their own risk or at the risk of their parent/guardian.
2) I understand that all athletes who participate in this event, do so at their own risk or the risk of their parent/guardian and that no person(s) or organisation(s) will be held responsible for any accident, injury or loss to the competitor, prior to, during or after the event.
3) I understand the organisers reserve the right to alter the arrangements and conditions, should circumstances require.
4) The athlete indicates acceptance of UKA rules.
- Prices do not include 6% booking fee. This will be added at checkout.
- Please add your ticket(s) to the cart and press the red button to proceed to registration. You can update the ticket quantity on the next page.
- Please add your donation to our chosen charity as part of your registration.
WE ARE CURRENTLY EXPERIENCING A TECHNICAL PROBLEM WITH THE FORMATTING ON THIS PAGE. ONCE YOU HAVE SELECTED YOUR TICKETS, CLICK ON THE BUTTON BELOW TO VIEW THE CART AND REGISTER YOUR DETAILS.
|Perivale 5 Unaffiliated Entry||£22|
|Perivale 5 Affiliated Entry||£20|
|£5 Donation to Ealing Food Bank||£5|
|£10 Donation to Ealing Food Bank||£10|